Scope of the Integrated Management System (IMS), ISO 9001 and 14001 Certificates
Design, Manufacture and Service of Resin Material and Engineered Products.
THE ALH QUALITY POLICY
At the required time, at the correct cost, each and every time
The Quality Policy for ALH Systems has now been realigned to reflect the changes within the new Standard ISO9001:2015 and how these changes influence the business context and its strategic direction, as well as embracing the requirements of both internal and external parties.
It is incumbent on ALH Systems to identify all interested parties that influences the business and its context. ALH Systems has set out to recognise and determine levels of risk that could impact the business and affect those applicable interested parties.
Having identified the risks to the business, ALH Systems set out to plan and implement actions to address those risks, by either reducing or eliminating those risks.
Business Objectives are set to encompass and address perceived issues that could adversely influence the business and to fully support the achievement of the Quality Policy, as well as the Quality Management System and to provide a platform for continual improvement.
ALH Systems continue to identify applicable legislation and strives to ensure compliance in all respects.
The Business emphasises its commitment to its employees (internal interested parties) as well as its external interested parties.
The business has established an active Internal Audit Program to monitor, measure and review the delivery and effectiveness of these plans
THE ALH ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
The Environmental Policy for ALH Systems has now been realigned to reflect the changes within the new Standard ISO14001:2015 and how these changes influence the business context and its strategic direction, as well as embracing the requirements of both internal and external parties.
In the context of increasing pressure on global natural resources, ALH Systems Limited is committed to using raw materials, energy and water as efficiently as possible. We are also committed to addressing climate change through the supply and development of high quality products that reduce leaks from the gas and water distribution networks.
Through the implementation of an Integrated Management System, ALH Systems Limited is committed to fulfil its compliance obligations, protection of the environment and continual improvement of the Integrated Management System to enhance environmental performance.
In particular, ALH Systems Limited aims to:
- Take steps to minimise the generation of waste arising from its operations
- Ensure the efficient use of resources including energy, materials and packaging within its buildings, processes and products
- Ensure all hazardous waste, including that collected from customers, is properly managed and disposed of in line with legal requirements
- Subscribe to and maintain high standards of compliance with the Achilles supplier management programme
- Carry out its activities in a way that will minimise nuisance to the local community
- Include an assessment of environmental matters in the factors to be taken into account when developing new products
ALH Systems Limited will ensure this policy is implemented throughout our operations by:
- Training and ensuring all our employees understand the environmental impacts of their own jobs.
- Informing all suppliers, contractors and sub-contractors of the requirement to comply with this policy when providing goods and services.
- Reviewing environmental issues, on a regular basis, at the highest level within the organisation.
- Reviewing this policy and its effectiveness on an annual basis.