Series 6 (Internal Rail Embedment) is a two component polyurea based material formulated for use as an embedment compound for the maintenance depot sections of light rail systems. The material exhibits outstanding mechanical properties. The excellent electrical properties and chemical resistance make this product ideal for the severe environment of a maintenance centre.
- Can be used neat or with the addition of cork or bauxite fillers
- Exhibits high tensile and tear strength yet remains very flexible when cured
- Bonds tenaciously to cast iron, steel and concrete in combination with Series 6 Primer
- Rapid strength build-up
- Supplied in 8-litre kits with base and hardener each in separate tins
- Lower odour than standard Series 6