This is a two component modified polyurethane. The base component contains an amine as the reactive constituent blended with two highly chemical resistant extender and a reinforcing inorganic filler. The hardener component contains a polyisocyanate prepolymer blended with a range of stabilisers. When mixed together in the correct stoichiometric ratio these two components will react to form a material with the following properties.
- High flexability
- High resistance to abrasion and tear
- High resistance to water, dilute acid and alkalis and salt solutions
- Non-foaming material due to the rapid reaction of amine and isocyanate and low water suseptability of individual components
- High electrical resistance
- Excelant vibration damping