System 1 Twin Bagtube is the insertion of two flowstopping bags through a single drilling offers significant savings in labour and reinstatement costs.
- Low pressure working
- Smaller excavations
- 3” to 12” pipes
- Simple and easy to use
- Independent bag replacement
- Can be used with keyhole technology
- Stop off pressure 75 mbar for all bag sizes
- Uses same valve base as standard bagtube (system 1 valve)
The new Twinstop bags incorporate advanced technology, Ripstop fabric and are fully tested and field trialled.
- Latest in fabric technology
- Strength and flexibility
- Single inflation pressure
- Slimline construction
- Bag sizes from 3” to 12